Recommended Reading: Feminist Science Studies
- World of Ideas - Evelyn Fox Keller: The Gendered Language of Science. 1990. Moyers and Company.
- Ain't I a woman? At the intersection of gender, race and sexuality. 2014. Dr. Chanda Prescod-Weinstein. Women in Astronomy.
- Keller, E. F. (1995). Reflections on gender and science. Yale University Press.
- Harding, S. G. (1986). The science question in feminism. Cornell University Press.
- Harding, S. G. (Ed.). (1987). Feminism and methodology: Social science issues. Indiana University Press.
- Harding, S. G. (1998). Is science multicultural?: Postcolonialisms, feminisms, and epistemologies. Indiana University Press.
- Harding, S. (2006). Science and social inequality: Feminist and postcolonial issues. University of Illinois Press.
- Harding, S. (2008). Sciences from below: Feminisms, postcolonialities, and modernities. Duke University Press.
- Harding, S. (2016). Whose science? Whose knowledge?: Thinking from women's lives. Cornell University Press.
- Mayberry, M., Subramaniam, B., & Weasel, L. H. (Eds.). (2001). Feminist science studies: A new generation. Psychology Press.
- Wyer, M., Barbercheck, M., Cookmeyer, D., Ozturk, H., & Wayne, M. (Eds.). (2013). Women, science, and technology: A reader in feminist science studies. Routledge.
- Anderson, E. (2000). Feminist epistemology and philosophy of science.
- Keller, E. F. (1982). Feminism and science. Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society, 7(3), 589-602.
- Kohlstedt, S. G., & Longino, H. (1997). The women, gender, and science question: What do research on women in science and research on gender and science have to do with each other?. Osiris, 12, 3-15.
- Hammonds, E., & Subramaniam, B. (2003). A conversation on feminist science studies. Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society, 28(3), 923-944.
- Martin, E. (1991). The egg and the sperm: How science has constructed a romance based on stereotypical male-female roles. Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society, 16(3), 485-501.
- Schiebinger, L. (1987). The history and philosophy of women in science: A review essay. Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society, 12(2), 305-332.